121 Lovely Status for Whatsapp Best Collection

The best thing in life is finding someone who known all your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thing you're completely amazing.
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.
Love is magical and it gives you the strength to head and transform your paint.
If you love someone anything, then distance only matter to the mind not to the hear.
I fell in love with you, not for how you look, just for who you are.
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
Lovely Status for Whatsapp 
A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
Yes, I'm selfish because I will never share you with anyone else.
To me, your perfect
The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds. But when we're apart, days feel like years.
True Love is not based upon romance, candle light dinner and walk alone beach. Infect, it's based on care, compromise, respect and trust.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.
Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
Romantic Lovely Status In English
People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.
No matter what happens to us everyday spent with you is the best day of my life.
Lovely Whatsapp Status For Girl Friend 
Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at someone silently. But life becomes more romantic when someone start reading those eyes silently.
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain , the sky was crying because it lost it's most beautiful angel.
I'm with you reading this, looking at your eyes and your lips, touching your lips softly with my fingertips. Making love to you in every kiss.
Heaven is a place on Earth when your around.
Every girl has her best friend, boyfriend, and true love. But you're really lucky if they're all the same person.
All I want is to sleep and wake up next to you..
A true man dose not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life.
A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
ज़िन्दगी कितनी खूबसूरत होती अगर तेरी चाहत अधूरी न होती कुछ उलझने खुछ मजबूरियां होती बेशक मगर प्यार में इतनी दूरियां न हो...!!!
तुम  मनो  न  मनो  हम  याद  करेंगे  तुम  समझो न संझो  हम  ऐतबार  करेंगे  क्या  करें  या  रिश्ता  ही  कुछ  एस  हे  तुम  Msg kR0 ya Na kR0  हम  इंतज़ार  करें..!!
Lovely Status In Hindi

Post a Comment

0 Comments